top of page
- Are participants supposed to wear specific colors? We prefer participants to wear navy or black shorts/skirt/leggings and a white tank. All participants must wear closed-toe shoes ie: tennis shoes, vans, converse, etc.
- Can I pay over the phone? No. Payment through online portal only.
- Is previous experience needed? No! We welcome all experience levels.
- Will you email a confirmation that paperwork was received? No but an email confirmation will be sent to the email you used to fill out the liability form below.
- How does drop off work? When you arrive to drop off your participant, please park in the EAST Parking lot. We will have balloons marking the gym entrance. Inside, registration lines will be divided by last name.
- Can parents stay and watch practice? We understand this is exciting for both the child and the parent. We take your child's safety very seriously so for that reason we do not allow parents to view the clinic prior to the field performance.
- How can parents watch the halftime performance? Parents will be permitted to stand at the field level gate to watch the halftime performance. Parents will not be permitted on the field or track at halftime.
- How do I pick up my child? Following the halftime performance, parents will pick up their child at the same location as drop off. This will take place at approx. 8:30pm, depending on the pace of the game. Please be patient!! Safety measures are in place so it will take some time to complete check out.
- My child has food allergies, can I send her with a meal? We are able to accommodate gluten-free kids with gluten-free pizza but if your child has a different type of allergy or special diet, please provide a meal.
We invite everyone to follow our team on social media and visit our website for updates throughout the season!
Facebook: Pinnacle Spiritline
Please email all questions / concerns to email@example.com
bottom of page